Created by Sam Plummer on February 8, 2017
A simple side dish that’s layered with distinct flavors.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Serves: 4
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 head of broccoli rabe, chopped
- 1 tsp. red chili flakes
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add broccoli rabe and cook for 5 minutes. Add chili flakes, lemon zest and juice and cook for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.