Created by Sam Plummer on August 29, 2016
- Prep Time: 4h
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 4h 15m
- 2 cedar planks
- 4 salmon fillets
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 c butter
- 1/2 tbsp. Raley's Pesto
- 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- Soak cedar planks in water for at least four hours; drain. Rinse salmon and pat dry; place on planks and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover the grill and cook for about about 15 minutes or until plank chars and fish reaches 150˚F on a meat thermometer.
- Meanwhile, stir together remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Place a spoonful over the top of each cooked fillet.