Created by Sam Plummer on August 29, 2016
- Prep Time: 2h
- Cook Time: 16m
- Total Time: 2h 16m
- 1 lb Raley's boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 large bell peppers (any color), seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 large red onion, peeled and cut in to 1-inch slices
- 1/3 c fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 Raley's Fajita Flour Tortillas, warmed
- salsa (optional topper)
- avocado slices (optional topper)
- sour cream (optional topper)
- cilantro leaves (optional topper)
- Place chicken and vegetables in a large dish.
- Combine lime juice, oil and seasonings and garlic in a small bowl; mix well and pour over meat and vegetables. Let marinate, refrigerated, several hours.
- Grill vegetables over medium high heat for about 3 minutes per side or until light brown. Place on a platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Grill chicken for about 5 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165ºF. Cut chicken and vegetables into strips. Place some of each into warmed tortillas and serve with avocado, salsa, sour cream and cilantro leaves.