Created by Donnell Deleon on May 2, 2016
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Serves: 4
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 large ripe peach, peeled, pitted and mashed
- 1 tsp. each: sea salt and coarse ground pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 Raley’s Beef grilling steaks (such as t-bone, New York or sirloin)
- Diced fresh peaches, minced red onion and snipped fresh basil (optional toppers)
- Place all ingredients except beef and toppers in a large resealable bag; squeeze well to mix. Add beef and seal bag. Marinate 8 to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove beef from marinade and grill over medium heat on a well-oiled grill for about 5 minutes on each side or until it’s cooked to your liking.
- Sprinkle with optional toppers, if you like.
Nutritional Information: 225 calories, 31 g protein, 10 g total fat (4 g sat.), 0 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 0 g sugar, 65 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 5 points