A delicious side with only five ingredients.
Created by Carol Reyes on March 8, 2017
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Serves: 6
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tbsp. minced shallots
- 2 tbsp. sherry
- 1 tbsp. orange marmalade
- 1 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- Bring a small amount of water to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Place asparagus in pan and steam, covered, for 4 to 5 minutes or until just tender. Drain and set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients in the same pan and cook over medium heat until marmalade is melted and sauce has reduced slightly.
- Toss asparagus with glaze and serve. May be served warm, at room temperature or chilled.