Created by Carol Reyes on November 23, 2016
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 40m
- Serves: 8
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, cleaned and cut in half
- 1 small kabocha squash, peeled and cut into 2-inch cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh pomegranate seeds (arils)
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Place Brussels sprouts, squash and garlic on a large baking sheet. Toss with oil, then season with salt and pepper and toss again. Roast for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and parsley, then serve.