Created by David Angstead on December 21, 2016
- Prep Time: 30m
- Cook Time: 1h
- Total Time: 1h 30m
- Serves: 16
- 5 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup each: rolled oats and brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. each: salt and baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15-oz.) can Raley’s Pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350°F and butter a 13 X 9-inch baking pan.* To prepare crust, stir together flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl. Add butter and mix with your hands until crumbly and well blended. Press 3/4 of the mixture firmly onto bottom of pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Whisk together all filling ingredients in a medium bowl. Pour over crust and bake for 20 minutes.
- Crumble remaining crust mixture evenly over filling and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool, then refrigerate until chilled. Cut into bars and serve.