- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Serves: 6
- 1 lb. Raley’s boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ears fresh corn
- 6 cups Cut ’N Clean Greens Kale
- 1/2 cup each: diced red bell pepper and minced red onion
- 1/2 cup Briannas Real French Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook on a well-oiled grill over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Let cool slightly, then chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and cut corn off cobs. Place in a large bowl with kale, bell pepper and onion.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss well to coat. Sprinkle with walnuts.