- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Serves: 4
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 Raley’s boneless center cut pork loin chops
- Freshly ground sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 minced chipotle pepper plus 1 tbsp. adobo sauce from can
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Season pork with salt and pepper and add to skillet. Cook for 10 minutes, then turn.
- Add mangoes, chipotle pepper and adobo sauce to skillet. Cook for 10 minutes more or until pork is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with green onions.