Created by Sam Plummer on February 8, 2017
An elegant starter made simpler with packaged pre-cooked beets.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Serves: 4
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 (8 oz.) packages Love Beets, sliced
- 4 tbsp. minced fresh basil
- 4 tbsp. pistachios, toasted and chopped
- Whisk olive oil, red wine vinegar, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Thinly slice beets and place, overlapping onto 4 plates.
- To serve, drizzle with olive oil mixture and top with basil and pistachios.